The firm’s reach in this practice is risk-based, in that it considers the organization as whole, while considering the overall industry and the economic environment in which it operates. Careful evaluation of factors materially affecting the entity’s business and the type and extent of EDP environment is also undertaken. Such an approach primarily focuses on the reliability and relevance of financial information while simultaneously seeking to achieve compliance with local regulations and any other formalities required in the reporting process.
The Firm provides a continuous accounting process by staying in touch with clients round the year, keeping them updated with changing conditions and providing ongoing feedback on business decisions that could affect financial statements.
Some of the major Accounting and Auditing services offered by the firm are as follows:
- STATUTORY ACCOUNTING
- ACCOUNTING & AUDIT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INCLUDING NBFIs, INSURANCE COMPANIES AND COOPERATIVE COMPANIES AND SOCIETIES
- MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL AUDITS
- INTERNAL AUDIT
- COST AUDITS
- PROPRIETARY AUDIT AND SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS
- SYSTEMS REVIEWS
- COMPUTER SYSTEM AND INSTALLATION AUDITS
- ACCOUNTANCY AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- ISO CERTIFICATIONS